The term ‘Tignes Spirit Rentals’ or ‘Tignes Spirit’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hameau de Toviere, Lavachet, Tignes, 73320, France. Our company registration number is 503 666 372.
The term ‘Client’ refers to the user of this website and the user of any equipment owed by Tignes Spirit or any person renting equipment and paying the cost of this rental through www.tignes-spirit-rentals.com or any partner site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This is an agreement for the rental of equipment by Tignes Spirit to the Client through the web or directly through the Tignes Spirit Shop.
By filling out the forms online the user shows their intent to become a Client of Tignes Spirit. The Client is granted the right to access and modify any registered information held regarding themselves.
- Rental prices are set dependant on the level of equipment rented by the Client.
- Tignes Spirit offers three categories of equipment that are displayed at www.tignes-spirit-rentals.com The packages are outlined throughout the site.
- Tignes Spirit may modify these categories and prices.
- The Client can rent equipment for a group of people but will be held solely responsible for all equipment by Tignes Spirit unless another agreement is reached at the time of rental and is stated in writing.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or by credit cards.
- The Client agrees to pay the total rental price and validates the rental by paying a deposit through the website or by giving their credit card number and its expiration date either in person or over the phone.
- Tignes Spirit reserves the right to cancel any rental should the payment be refused.
- The Client will be sent an email confirming the rental.
Delivery and use of rental equipment
- Tignes Spirit will provide the chosen skis/snowboard or package or an equivalent option as an alternative.
- Tignes Spirit will have the equipment ready at the shop at the agreed time.
- If the delivery service has been booked the Client needs to contact Tignes Spirit by telephone, two hours prior to arrival to confirm the delivery time.
- If the Client is running late Tignes Spirit will reschedule the delivery at the first opportunity possible.
- Tignes Spirit may store the details of the credit card used for the payment in order to cover any damage, loss or theft of the equipment or when the Client does not return the equipment.
- There is an excess payable if the equipment is lost or stolen. A police report will be required for the Client’s insurance claim and by Tignes Spirit.
- The Client is fully responsible for the rental equipment.
- The Client alone makes the decision as to whether they are capable of using the rental equipment. Tignes Spirit will only offer guidance and are not responsible for the Client’s decision.
- The Client alone is responsible for their own health and safety.
- Tignes Spirit Rentals provide the equipment in fully working order and expect those Clients who need lessons to seek professional guidance.
Returning the equipment and Client Liability.
- The equipment must be returned to the Tignes Spirit shop at the agreed time unless a collection service has been paid for.
- The equipment should be returned at the end of the agreed rental period. Should the Client not return the equipment at this time, they will be charged for an additional days rental.
- All equipment is deemed issued in a good state of order and shall be returned in the same state. All equipment is numbered and branded and shall be returned with the same number and brand. Any excessive damage, deemed to be negligent, will be charged for. The maximum limit of the replacement / repair cost will be the cost of replacing the 'as new' equipment.
- At an additional £2 a day there is insurance to cover some of the cost of the equipment should the equipment be damaged, lost or stolen. It's the Clients responsibility to ask what the level of cover is for each package taken.
- The Client hereby expressly agrees that Tignes Spirit may charge the stored credit card given by the Client for any additional charges incurred.
Cancellation of the rental.
- The Client may cancel the rental but at a cost of 25% of the agreed price.
- Any amount paid by the Client over 25% shall be returned to the Client by Tignes Spirit.
- In the event of lack of snow or personal injury, Tignes Spirit will not be able to refund unused rental days but will help the Client with their holiday insurance claim.
Applicable laws and jurisdiction.
- The laws of England shall apply to this agreement and the Client agrees to Submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- So your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.